TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been considering gettin a spoiler for the bird but i dont wanna go wit the stock spoiler. Ive been thinking bout the Mustang one not the stock one but the tall ones i dont know how to explain them and dont have a pic at the moment but if u have any idea what im talkin about feel free. My question is how much work is needed to attach and has anyone seen a bird with one?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I am going to be running with the saleen 351 wing. Looks great on birds.

Justin

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Man that is a beautiful car.

Now, back on topic. :D

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
Traveler said:
Man that is a beautiful car.

Now, back on topic. :D
I posted the picture b/c of the spoiler goof ball :p

And I got both spoilers (we have one on each car) from spoilerdepot.com....I just checked and they no longer make it :( Looks like we got lucky then!

here is another view for ya:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Same as Kodiak...got from JC Whitney many moons ago, no longer carried there either.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I WAS getting a Taurus SHO spoiler, but the guy on here who sold it to me f-d me on shipping it after hurricane wilma messed everything up. But the SHO wing looks awesome on the car!

·
Registered
218 Posts
thunderbird96 said:
I want to put the cobra r spoiler on mine. anyone have one installed on a bird. keep in mind i also have a cobra r hood.
I too want to someday get a Cobra R hood and spoiler. I've only seen a couple pictures of cars with it and I have mixed opinions on it but I think they look pretty good on Birds for the most part.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Kodiak kid said:
I posted the picture b/c of the spoiler goof ball :p
LOL Actually I was referring to myself with that statement. I knew exactly why you posted those pics. But they are good looking cars. :D

1 - 20 of 67 Posts