TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my local junk yard today looking for some parts for people. I seen 4 thunderbirds with wings. How ever I didn't have a camera with me. If there is any interest I will go back and take some pics and find out prices. There was also a 97, 96, 95, and a few birds that where 91 - 89. If any one is interested let me know and I will go back to get more info on them.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes spoilers. I will go back and take some pics today.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry this took so long.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Give me your zip and I will find out a price for you tomorrow.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi this is cougartorun. in my 93 bird i found a fold down seat & bought just the top part of the seat & all brackets. now i have a 1995 cougar i want to do the same. any have this option? thanks for your time. shipped to 85020 & greyhound also ships big items. thanks art

·
Registered
966 Posts
Sorry about that. 50163

Btw, what goes on the back window deck to keep the hole from showing? Is it the whole panel or is itjust a little snap in sorta thing. (I might be intrested in the the piece that is in the black or white 96/97, with the saddel interior)

Thanks,

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry about that. 50163

Btw, what goes on the back window deck to keep the hole from showing? Is it the whole panel or is itjust a little snap in sorta thing. (I might be intrested in the the piece that is in the black or white 96/97, with the saddel interior)

Thanks,
I will have to look. I didn't look at that part the other day.

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
If you go back again find out what a full set of 96 tail lights would cost (all red, no black stripe) but dont pull them yet. Just checking prices and those dont look bad.

·
Super Moderator
4,898 Posts
The red Gen1 TBird - what kind of shape was the dash pad in?

And how much for it?

(Don't sweat shipping yet - it's almost cheaper to drive up and pick up than ship something like that!)

RwP

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok little update. I will not be able to get anything out of the junk yard at this time. My bank card number has some how been stolen and drained. So until i get this fixed I have no money. Sorry for any inconvenience.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts