TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Winter plans seem to be the in thing now so let me know what other Kansans are going to do to their birds (and cougars) this winter.

As for me, I'll be looking for one.

When I get one, I'll just drive it in the winter and start modding in the spring. I have no nice warm garage to work in. :D

Though I might just start collecting the parts this winter.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is a VERY sweet car. But there are about 11,000 ($) reasons why I can't get it.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
No modding for me this winter :( I don't have access to a garage. I'll be bumming rides off of my boss when its snowy too -- I don't want to put another dent in the quarterpannel!!

I'll be building another engine for the car late Feb.. I'm still undecided on the build. I'll let you know when I figgure it out for sure. It'll depend on how much I can afford I think.

Drive safe out there guys!!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
ditto. just snowed A LOT. no mods this winter. just keeping the salt off her. dont need the rust spots getting bigger.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Mine is away for the winter :)

I've got my 00 F150 to drive for the winter.. I like 4WD :D But if I didn't have my truck, then I'd put some snow tires on the rear, some weight, and hope for the best :D When my 'Bird was stock, I actually didn't have alot of problem getting around. And if I did - chances were, I shouldn't have been leaving the house anyway :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mine is already up on the ramps and the motor is out. Slowly trying to find out what went wrong and what repairs are needed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts