TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whats everyone got planned this winter for their cars . . .

my list:

Pro3i Lower Control Arms -have-
Pro3i Upper Control Arms -have-
Tokico Illumina 5-way Adjustable Drag Struts & Shocks
Steeda Drag Springs -have-
Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe Connectors -have-
Welded Torque Boxes
Lethal Performance Fuel System Wiring Upgrade -have-
Driveshaft Safety Loop
Autometer Insturment Cluster Bezel Dual Gauge Pod -have-
Dynotune Fuel Pressure Gauge
Dynotune Nitrous Pressure Gauge
Innovative Wideband Air/Fuel w/ Dynotune a/f gauge
Another tune from Pete @ Performance Dyno
FRPP 3.73's and Install Kit -have-

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
get the expy blown!

TEE-HEE

yeah right, i wish!

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
My only winter project is to put the LS back to perfect condition. Got some minor suspension work to do.

Polished Aluminum Intake Tube
X Cal 2
Exhaust
Get all the amps wired up and the subs pounding....

Got no licence for the next 60 days, starting tomorrow, so plenty of money saved on gas:rolleyes: to stock up on handwarmers and a warm jacket....

·
Registered
493 Posts
Well I pick up a 98 MKVIII DOHC Tedsik aluminum block not sure if I'm going DOHC or SOHC yet but it is at the engine shop getting a re- sleeved to a big bore and having the crank polished and balanced with forged internals. I have till the 18th of Dec to decide on heads.
A tru-loc with 3:73 gears in a 98MKVIII pumpkin Circle D torque converter. Then if there is any money left there will be more.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
rjstat said:
Well I pick up a 98 MKVIII DOHC Tedsik aluminum block not sure if I'm going DOHC or SOHC yet but it is at the engine shop getting a re- sleeved to a big bore and having the crank polished and balanced with forged internals. I have till the 18th of Dec to decide on heads.
A tru-loc with 3:73 gears in a 98MKVIII pumpkin Circle D torque converter. Then if there is any money left there will be more.

WoW

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
DMcBrideBoston said:
Polished Aluminum Intake Tube
X Cal 2

Got these in yesterday, "may" get my cinderella license today at 10am (gotta have hearing at registry) if so, I will install the Intake tube and go out for a ride then come back and schedule a dyno tune.....Need to get every last bit of HP outta this thing. Maybe some nitrous in the near future too:D

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DMcBrideBoston said:
Got these in yesterday, "may" get my cinderella license today at 10am (gotta have hearing at registry) if so, I will install the Intake tube and go out for a ride then come back and schedule a dyno tune.....Need to get every last bit of HP outta this thing. Maybe some nitrous in the near future too:D
cool. that would be a pretty bad *** sleeper on nitrous

·
Registered
493 Posts
DMcBrideBoston said:
Well juss got home and I got my 6am - 6pm license (500.00 fee) but now it's snowing, so no install today... :-(
Yah pretty crappy out there today at least one good thing you got a 6 to 6 License your not totally on foot now.
Ralph

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
DMcBrideBoston said:

i got a nitrous setup in my basement. was gonna put it on my ls, but never did. includes purge kit.

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
93 lx said:
i got a nitrous setup in my basement. was gonna put it on my ls, but never did. includes purge kit.
put it on the expedition

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
nah, i'd rather supercharge it!!!

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
493 Posts
Oh Boy I can see it now John will be lauching his 03 Expedition. I thought you sold that set up we can install it on the cougar when the new motor is ready see if we can blow it up the old one.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
lol, i dont have the room for the nitrous!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
93 lx said:
lol, i dont have the room for the nitrous!!
I'm sure you could find a place for the bottle and I no you have room in that huge engine compartment for the rest of the system.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
a running kitty also bodywork on the 64

1 - 20 of 43 Posts