TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
8,239 Posts
Thats funny, I thought it was spring here, but now it is snowing again. I think it is going to snow right up until june :(

JH

·
Registered
391 Posts
My car never gets in :( I have to drive it all year, through snow, wind, rain, slush, etc. just like the post man :tongue:

Maybe in another year or two the 'Bird can get winter storage, and I'll drive a 4x4 in the winter...

That 1-2 chirp is fun, but not on ice! :leftright

·
AnimeWhore
1,796 Posts
I've been driving mine off and on...I'm still waiting for better weather. I also have to get some work done to it before it's officially back.

·
Registered
970 Posts
JustinH said:
I think it is going to snow right up until june :(
yep, except they'll stick a day of 70 degree weather in there every week to really hit below the belt.

Forecast is for snow all this week. yay, atleast the bird is inside (first "week" it's spent inside in bad weather all winter.....dang daily driver :()......had to leave it home cause the tires are all bald. Don't know why though.... :)

-jw

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Mine hits the street in 2 hours 42 minutes. I was getting insurance on it in April and it just happened that insurance renewal was April 2nd. So, I have to wait til the 2nd. Which, starts at midnight :) I miss driving my car a lot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts