TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did search but did not find anything of any relevance; however, I was wondering if any MN12 cougar/thunderbirds came with wiper motors that seat fully when the wipers are off, then come up when active similar to a grand marquis, a taurus, etc. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Stephen

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will hit up a bone yard and see if there is anything that can fit in place of them, but has anyone done this?

- Stephen

·
5,650 Posts
No, they don't have a fully seated position like what you are asking. The parked position is the same if they are off or on an intermittent setting.

Not to my knowledge they didn't. My 97 Fox chassis Thunderbird does, however.
I take it this is a typo? Perhaps 87?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I figured that, I was just wondering if anything could be fitted into our cars from other vehicles that would do the same.

Stephen

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
My Mark VIII (Gen II, don't know about the Gen I's) has the parked position. That would probably be the closest thing you could find and it might even be a straight bolt on (although I doubt it!) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool, thanks, I'll look into it and reply

Stephen

·
3rd Gear Chirper
2,399 Posts
No, they don't have a fully seated position like what you are asking. The parked position is the same if they are off or on an intermittent setting.

I take it this is a typo? Perhaps 87?

Yeah that's what I meant to type...87 Thunderbird.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts