TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1995 4.6 T-bird. I'd like to clean my engine bay up down the line. I've removed the ac components and I was wondering what some of you have done in your cars. Some cars I've seen pictures of it looks like magic.
I had a few questions too. I know several components are moved to the other side of the firewall but what are the tricks to that? Where can you put the coolant reservoir? and When moving wires can they just be moved or do you have to re-wire in different lengths?

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
depends on what you're wnating to move....for instance, the big fuse box thingy under the hood, is now in my front fenderwell....(don't do this if you drive in any kind of water)

some wires on some things may need to be lengthened....but you will get a better response from others with a more "stock" settup than me.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen your pics here and there. I really like what you've done with your car. Did you move your coolant overflow tank or do you even have one with your radiator?

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
I do, but it is mounted in front and to the side of the radiator....

If you look in this pic, on the drivers side, ther is a red bottle....thats my over flow tank..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts