TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
Easy there turbo. it makes more sense to build a lowrider outta this car as opposed to trying mo make these fcuk bag cars fast

thats too bad, mine will smoke your fuk bag.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Easy there turbo. it makes more sense to build a lowrider outta this car as opposed to trying mo make these fcuk bag cars fast
You can go fast in any car you want to...the limit is how much $$$ you have to spend end of the story.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Your ignorance annoys me quite a bit, there isn't anything wrong with the mn12 or fn12 platform it can be turned into a great handling, fast car if the owner was so inclined.

On a different note if you want to put dayton's or wire wheels on your car so be it, I feel its ugly but that's my opinion, its your car do what you want with it, but the answer you were originally looking for is: yes it has been done, no I don't have pics, the rim size was likely 14", with an awful backspacing sticking it way to far out of the wheel well.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
and it is my opinion that an mn12 or fn12 is not the best canidate for a high perf car. it's not Ignorance its a matter of opinion
And it's probably not the best candidate for a low rider project either. Yet that doesn't desuede you from doing that to one. But you think it's a waste of time to make these cars go fast because it's not an ideal candidate for that sort of project? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
472 Posts
and it is my opinion that an mn12 or fn12 is not the best canidate for a high perf car. it's not Ignorance its a matter of opinion
Dude you really need to chill out.
If you can't take a little teasing from guys on here you don't even know what are you going to do after you bag your bird?

·
Super Moderator
1994 Cougar XR7 DOHC/5-Speed
17,357 Posts
why do you think we even care if mn12's are not the best choice for speed? neither are mustangs, neither are corvettes, ect. its personal preference, you can make anything as fast as you want. some of us here choose to make these fast, if you want to piss and moan about it get out and go about your buisness.

besides that, no one directly said to you you cant make a lowrider out of it, 2 people made a joke and you decided to alienate the whole mn12 community in revenge... grow up;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts