7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wisconsin Dyno Meet!! July 29th​

C & M Automotive Performance
3045 Beechwood Industrail Ct.
Hubertus, WI 53033
10:00 AM

Website​

Join us on July 29th at C & M Auto and see your MN-12's power. C&M is a full-service Repair and tuning facility. With over 3500 Square feet of space, in-house DynoJet, equipped to handle any space. Owner Marv Zuidema has over 18 years experience as a Certified Ford Master Technician. Marv is also fully trained by SCT. So you have now tell then to make it. Any questrions just ask:)

Yahoo map of C&M

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MattsLE97-YES
NVMIBRD- YES
OxmanWI- YES
Burbank 95sc- maybe
Burbank 98 lsc-maybe
JHosler-YES
n20powaracr- maybe
96TBirdMan- maybe
slickroads-YES
yeehaw mn12-YES

·
Registered
101 Posts
Very good chance I will be there. I hope to have the new engine in by that time and I will definately need a good tune. :D

Matt

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'll be there and I should have the DOHC engine in the bird by then :D

Josh, have you talked to them about a price or should I?

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah its going to be $90 an hour or $70 for 2 dyno runs. Kinda high, but who said you have to dyno, I was thinking after that we all cruse to a restraint and then take pictures. So no need to spend money, we all can have cheap fun. :)

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I was at C & M auto today and i talked to the guy up there, just to check in and he cant do the $70 for two runs. Sooooo we have no other choice and go ahead with the $90 an hour. We can fit at least 3-4 runs an hour so we'll be saving money that way. Any questions just ask :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
i have a buddy with a dodge stealth, any chance they have an AWD dyno, i figure they don't but never know if i do not ask right

·
Registered
110 Posts
Well hopefully i will i just started puttin the motor back together to day so hopefully i will be there wont run motor will be to fresh but fnally i will be able to come to a meet WITH MY CAR LOL

Justin

·
Registered
799 Posts
NOt to hikack your thread but the weekend prior to this is Car Craft and the UMTC BBQ up in St Paul. Will Sxar and I be the only one's representing WI MN-12's?

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PM me the dates and a link for the info and ill do a new thread for it

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey guys let me know by Saturday if you can come. Looks like 4 firm- 6 maybe.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Changed the time to

10:00 AM

Let me know it you can make it, any one else????

1 - 20 of 50 Posts