TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wisconsin Meet! April 1st, 2006 @ Great Lakes Dragaway

April 1 Sat OPENING WEEKEND -RACE for FREE 10am - 5pm

Opening day at Great Lakes Dragaway is Saturday April 1st. You have from now tell then to make arrangements to join us on the fastest 1/4 mile strip in South-Eastern Wisconsin. The meeting place will be at Culver's in Racine - Sylvania. Thank you and hope to see your there!

Meet at Culver's---10:00 AM
Great Lakes Dragaway---11-11:30 AM

Culver's of Racine - Sylvania

722 S. Sylvania
Sturtevant, WI 53177
262-884-1112

Great Lakes Dragaway Website

Directions

Great Lakes Dragaway is located 10 miles north of the Illinois/Wisconsin state line, 5 miles west of Interstate 94, Exit 337, Highway KR (Kenosha/Racine County Line) 1 mile east of US highway 45. The large red star marks the spot!
The track is located near the interstate, and there is an abundance of hotels and motels in the immediate area.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 confirmed in Midwest, If i missed any one or if you want to be added to the list make a shout!

OxmanWI-----YES
sriddccrocks-----MAYBE
Marlow74-----MAYBE
SlickRoads-----YES
glenn petsin-----YES
Hughges-----MAYBE
MN1293-232-----YES
Jhosler-----YES
96TBirdMan-----YES
NVMIBRD-----YES
Willy (SCCoA) + 3-----YES, YES, YES
Pro-street Rich (SCCoA)-----?
Nasty V6 (SCCoA)-----YES
Burbank 98 lsc-----YES
Burbank 95sc-----YES
VicRattlehead-----MAYBE
Phillio99 (SCCoA)-----YES, friends-----MAYBE
RED1990XR7 (SCCoA)-----YES

·
Registered
248 Posts
s1erra 7i2 said:
Damn! I most deff cannot make that.

Well, There had better be more planned in the future like this ;)
Yes Josh and I are in the process of planning more like this so if u cant make dont feel bad :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Well, I cannot make that one. I am having eye laser surgery on the 29th and will not be able to drive down there. At least I should have good eyesight for the next one. :D

Matt

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John-Madison said:
I can't say I'm really up to racing the Cougar, however I'd like to check it out at least.
It’s not all about the racing, where going to meet up a restraint and then cruse to a local park to take pictures and soon after to the track. So yeah come on down:)

·
Registered
35 Posts
ill see what i can do got more probs with the old bird about to junk it and by a new one. its a shame too just stuck 2grand in it in the last 6 months. nickel and diming the hell out of me and the outside still looks like sh*T

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
marlow74 said:
ill see what i can do got more probs with the old bird about to junk it and by a new one. its a shame too just stuck 2grand in it in the last 6 months. nickel and diming the hell out of me and the outside still looks like sh*T
If you cant bring a bird then just bring your self

3 guys from SCCoA! Hoping for Rich and his son, so as of right now were looking at 8 confirmed for A1st!:D

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
10 confirmed in Midwest, still haven’t heard from the following or waiting for answer, if you want to be added to the list make a shout!:D

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Everyone stay clam! The counter will be up and running soon!

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All right we've got SlickRoads coming, we are up to 13, any more takers?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts