·
Registered
825 Posts
iam in wis for one more week amery is not fun :(

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Duh, i guess i should tell you that iam from oshkosh. :zbash: East central part of the state, west side of lake winnebago

·
Registered
98 Posts
Mad town here!

Dave

·
Registered
65 Posts
i"m in neenah . I live by lake winnebago also just on the northern part of the lake. I have 4 thunderbirds soon to be back up to 5. 2-1995,1-1992,1-1997,soon to have my supercoupe back. I recently sold my 88 tc to a freind so i know he is here in the valley also.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well thats now three in my backyard. Its cool to see that we actually have some wi natives here! Didnt think that there were that many! We all got to get together sometime after it warms up, and when i and a few others get there bird out of hibernation. Keep the replies going!!!:headbang:

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
OxmanWI invited me to sign the members thread, so I guess this is it.

I'm in Milwaukee and have a Black 97 Sport.

The only modifications I have done is to replace the silver Sport 16" with chrome versions of the same wheel and mounted the Continental Extreme Contacts I had on my SHO.

I have also replaced the driver's seat with a modified seat out of a 97 SHO. I still have to do the passenger seat, but my wife likes the original seat without the bells and whistles.

I have a couple of SHO instrument clusters that I'm going to canibalize for the speedo and tach.

The tach is optomistic but I hope to get around to a DOHC swap one of these days, so it may actually see better than 5K.

1 - 20 of 184 Posts