TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
come join the wisconsin chapt for some drag racing fun and cookout!!

it is at Great Lakes Dragaway is located 10 miles north of the Illinois/Wisconsin state line, 5 miles west of Interstate 94, Exit 337, Highway KR (Kenosha/Racine County Line) 1 mile east of US highway 45. The large red star marks the spot!

Be there at 9:30 AM on april 7th!! :D

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Looks good Kyle :thumbsup:

See you guys there!

Any one want to bring some food for the cookout???

I'll bring the grill, 2 chairs, table, cooler with ice and my stomach

WE NEED:

-Buns for hot dogs and burgers

-Chips and other snacks

-Chairs

-Beer

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
I'll try to make the meet, my 'bird is still not running yet. I may go and just watch
stop posting and get back to work! :D Bring some hot dogs with you which ever car you bring.

P.S. Might have the bird going this weekend, just have to put the IRS back together and I can just show her? We'll see....it looks like a 30/70:(

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Yup might have to cancel, supposed to be low 30's, flurries and 30 mph wind....arrrgh!!

I dont know about you guys but it looks like GLD will close anyways....how does everyone feel about the 15th for Ford day?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Yeah they were closed today because of the cold weather so it doubt they'll be open tomorrow.

April 15th will work for me

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Free Racing on the 14th! How does next saturday sound?

Due to all the chilly weather we've had over the past week we will be bringing back another day of FREE racing on Saturday April 14th 10am-5pm (just pay spectator entry)

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Well I have drill this weekend so I can't make it....sorry.....have a good time and take some pictures. Damn weather messing up everything! :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts