TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just got hit with 20" for christmas. besides the fact i like snow anyways, i wish there would be a layer of snow on the roads all the time. i love the way the bird handles. i can spin around corners with no problems, and when i launch, the a** end starts sliding out towards the right.

·
Mushroom Stamp Layer
844 Posts
I can do that year round and I don't have to worry about an idiot not being able to stop and sliding 40 feet to hit me in the back and I can launch on dry streets.

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
93 lx said:
just got hit with 20" for christmas. besides the fact i like snow anyways, i wish there would be a layer of snow on the roads all the time. i love the way the bird handles. i can spin around corners with no problems, and when i launch, the a** end starts sliding out towards the right.
Go out and get a V-8 bird so you can do it on the dry roads.But I know how fun it feels to slide around on fresh layed snow.I used to do it all the time when I lived in Pa,just couldnt wait till it snowed so I could go out and do donuts or bust drifts.
Take care,
Chris

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
seabass, you are a little more dressed up than me and my wimpy 93 3.8!!

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when i was in college, i went out to angola with my roomate for t-giving break. one night we went to a party...around 11pm. it started snowing around 1230 and when we left around 430, the snow was halfway up my wheels. i loved it.

·
Registered
329 Posts
93 lx said:
We got about 12" closer to Boston. I have trouble in the Mark in the snow. As long as i don't come to a stop, i'm fine. But if i try to get moving in a few inches of snow or up a hill, i get stuck. Kinda hard to move 4000 pounds with 1 wheel spinning.

Plus parking in the city sucks. Only the roads got plowed, so when you park, you basically park on top of 5" of packed snow. There is so much snow there is no place to put it, the sidewalks are packed and people cleaned their cars off and just put the snow under their cr and pulled out. Try to parallel park on frozen snow! It sucks! Good thing i live in a suburb with my own driveway!

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i run 4 snows, so that helps a lot. good thing you only got 12", my wife flew out of logan thurs. morning...had an hour and a half delay.

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
I hate snow! Except when I ride snowmobile, gotta love the powerband, and going at insane speeds across fields.

·
Registered
152 Posts
i love snow and i love summer - its the inbetween that gets me. yea snow can suck at times, but its fun as hell to go out in the snow and whip the car around. or pull someone behind one on a sled or snowboard on an unplowed backroad.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
93 lx said:
wish it would snow year round...
dem's fightin werds!

I plan on moving to either SoCal or SETex in summer of 03.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts