TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this weekend, I'll be going off to compete at the State level in auto repair skill. I'm feeling pretty good about my skill level.....but a little luck never hurt anyone, y'know, except for the bad kind. If I win, and they give the chance to make a speech (Which they don't...), I'll be sure to dedicate it to all the learning and support I got here at the TCCoA.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
lol. GOOD LUCK!!! then you can come fix my car. :D

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you wanna pick up the plane ticket, and accomidations, then all righty then.

EDIT: Oh yeah, it's really a pretty fun experence. It's like one big party, kinda. Nationals is really fun, better that state.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Good Luck man... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Good luck!! You'll have fun I'm sure. National competitions are always that way. A little bit of work, and a lot of play!

Tyler, Wtf is wrong with your car??

·
Registered
38 Posts
Best of luck man! I took state when I was in high school and went to nations in the Plymouth Trouble shooting contest. It was a blast. After my teacher retired from the school he took the big trophy from the school. At my wedding he gave it to me and said I was the one that earned it and I should have it. Make us proud!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
running lean, guy at vato zone said it was a vac leak most likely.. replaced vaccuum lines, still running lean.... about to drive the damn thing into the river... now, back to wishing this guy well,

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I got back late Saturday night (I woulda posted then, but my laptop is somewhere between here and Texas), and Sunday I had a class to go to, so this is the soonestI could get on.

I didn't medal. I don't know for sure what place I took, but it wasn't 1st-3rd. Still, it was a pretty good time. Went to Hooters one night. That was a good night

1 - 9 of 9 Posts