TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone please wish me luck. When I got that "wreckless conduct" last month, I was sentenced to 12hrs. in jail. I am about to leave work, and spend the night in jail.

I will let all of you know if the movies depiction is anything close to what it is really like. If you all don't hear from me... I was a$$ raped, and call the cops! heheheh j/k!

For real though... keep your fingers crossed that I don't get a sick-o for a cell mate!

Later!

Scott Kornhaus

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
<Laurence from Office Space voice> "Watch your cornhole, bud"

Good luck. What happened that you got a reckless conduct conviction for?
I don't remember seeing that anywhere...

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
"You guys gotta get me out of here! There's this guy Nasty Nate who wants my cocktail fruit, and everyone here likes fresh fish! Then The Squirrel Master came out of left field and told me I'm his B***h!"

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
scottkornhaus said:
!

For real though... keep your fingers crossed that I don't get a sick-o for a cell mate!

Later!

Scott Kornhaus
you'll be lucky if you have a cell mate. You'll probably be in a general holding cell/area... with 40 or so people all in foul moods :)

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
StupidFly said:
take a book... but not one that makes you look like a sissy
Yeah, something like, "Super strong dude and his villain *** beating adventures" Or, "Terminator 4, Arnold can still whoop ***"

·
Registered
972 Posts
The best way to survive is to kick someones a$$, and call him your Bi*%# and say theres more to come.

·
Registered
488 Posts
dont worry man its absolutely nothing like what you are thinking.
your not gonna like it, im sure. but i guess thats the point

good luck buddy! let us kno how it goes

1 - 20 of 43 Posts