TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have question regarding the instalation of my fuel pump, i just purchased a walbro 255lph inline pump which i will instal before the fuel filter , but my main concern is how i should wire it,, i was thiking about if i could splice off the factory wiring to the pump so theyll both get the same signal, or to just do a toggle switch and flip it on wenever i spray nitrous,, but im weary of my second idea because the inline pump is almost imposible to blow through and im not so sure the in tank pump could push fuel through the inline one wen it isnt used??what do you guys think would be the best choice?/ thanks for your time

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I would get an in tank pump. If you are determined to use the inline run another relay so it comes on with your oem pump.

Not alot of room by the factory fuel filter. Good luck on making a leak free connection to the old plastic fuel line. I would snap the pump into the factory lines with some salvage yard fittings clamped to rubber hose. You have to use fuel injection rated hose and special hose clamps. Old Chryslers have the proper clamps if you hit the salvage for the Ford fittings.

Hmm.. nevermind- I'm going with my 1st sentence- I would get an in tank pump;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts