TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Girlfreind left. No reason that I know of. She did stick with me through alot. She really started hating my car said I spent to much time with it instead of her. She blew up tonight broke the tv and destroyed half the house

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Girlfreind left. No reason that I know of. She did stick with me through alot. She really started hating my car said I spent to much time with it instead of her. She blew up tonight broke the tv and destroyed half the house
Vandalism is vandalism. Call the cops on her and report the damage she did. Women need to be held accountable for when the "fly off the handle" and destroy stuff.

If the police will not take action, take here to small claims court to make her pay for the damages she caused.

DO NOT let her off the hook!!

Oh, and it only took you 32 years to figure out that women are insane (and financial and emotional leaches)? :beek: ;)

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
I have a good woman. been with me through thick and thin.

Sorry to hear Will, there are better women out there.

we are celebrating our 10 year in a couple of weeks.
been together over 14 years.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Vandalism is vandalism. Call the cops on her and report the damage she did. Women need to be held accountable for when the "fly off the handle" and destroy stuff.

If the police will not take action, take here to small claims court to make her pay for the damages she caused.

DO NOT let her off the hook!!

Oh, and it only took you 32 years to figure out that women are insane (and financial and emotional leaches)? :beek: ;)
Financial leech? Its the guys fault for letting it get that way if it appears to be a parasite feeding off a host. So its more like men allow themselves to give away more than they bargained for, if you want to call them leeches fine but its not really true. Also woman dont really have feelings, its like the greatest misconception. No human with any feelings would trash the house and dip like that. Tears are a womans greatest weapon, men crumble at the sight of them. No man wants to see a woman cry therefore they walk right into a trap. Que Admiral Akbar "Its a Trap." Finding someone who actually gives two sh1ts about you and your work is tough in this world. I hope she walks right into a bitter life for that move she pulled, totally a dirt bag move. A woman who is allowed to acts out of is control is going to be well....out of control LOL aka insane. I hope the youngsters are listening when people share information like this.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
I have a good woman. been with me through thick and thin.

Sorry to hear Will, there are better women out there.

we are celebrating our 10 year in a couple of weeks.
been together over 14 years.
Same here Nick , ;)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I'm sure the TV is sorrier still.

You know the car as a hobby, pasttime, is relatively a good and safe one as I'm sure there are worse things we can spend time, health, or money doing as my friends and family say.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just got threw talking to the cops. My neighbor called them then me cause someone was snooping around my car. I chased him off with the bulldog. then the cops mistook me for him. Another cop caught him 2 blocks away. He admitted he knows my now ex and she sent him over to mess up my car, theyve been sleeping together for 3 months. 2 flats on the bird but everything else looks good. They are supposed to be going to pick her up now

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Good call Will , I was betting that she would try something with your car , Throw the book hard at the peps involved

·
Super Moderator
11,919 Posts
I just got threw talking to the cops. My neighbor called them then me cause someone was snooping around my car. I chased him off with the bulldog. then the cops mistook me for him. Another cop caught him 2 blocks away. He admitted he knows my now ex and she sent him over to mess up my car, they've been sleeping together for 3 months. 2 flats on the bird but everything else looks good. They are supposed to be going to pick her up now
Wow! :eek:

Somebody call Jerry Springer!

Seriously man. Sorry for your trouble. I'm so glad to hear you caught him and she's gonna get hers! Good for you!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
On the bright side......she's gone.

Sorry, I say that because in relationships the lamest thing ever ever EVER is when someone feels they need to go wreck something of somebody else's out of jealousy and spite. That is the lowest and most chickenpoop action one could do. And then to send some other knothead who's only thinking with his little head to do more dirty work.........bah. No time for anyone like that.

So enjoy some peace and quiet now. Trust me, when you stop looking for that special someone in your life, that's when you meet them.

·
Registered
975 Posts
That sucks Will...good luck and I hope it gets better from here.

On a side note, I know my wife is nuts but she knows if she hurts my car or the TV they wont find the remains.

·
Administrator
745 Posts
Will - so sorry to hear this.

94 Daily Driven 4.6L - so sorry to hear that you have become so ... bitter towards women in general. That doesn't necessarily mean that ALL women are nuts!

My husband and I have been together almost 20 years. I let him tear down my bird in '04 between a few hurricanes.
I can probably count on both hands how many times I've actually been able to drive it since.
It has been sitting in our driveway for a few years now, waiting for us to make the needed repairs/changes. Yes, us. I work on the cars with him doing whatever I can to help.

Five years ago he got really sick, they were talking heart transplant....we got through that. In September his heart was again a problem, but it's getting better.
We have been through alot together and still sticking together.

Not ALL women are bad. Nobody said it would be easy, and it sure hasn't for us,
but we are still together. One day I hope all of you find that special person :)

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
94 Daily Driven 4.6L - so sorry to hear that you have become so ... bitter towards women in general. That doesn't necessarily mean that ALL women are nuts!

Not ALL women are bad. Nobody said it would be easy, and it sure hasn't for us, but we are still together. One day I hope all of you find that special person :)
That is VERY true and I should have put a caveat that not all are as I described. Just 99.9999999999999999% of them are. (j/k) :D ;)

And it isn’t just women…. Don’t ask me what I think of the general population. :rofl: :D :zwall:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sounds like the worst of it maybe over, but as far as it has gone now, you do need to press charges.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Sorry to hear that Will. At least your car didn't get trashed too bad. I would press charges against the guy for sure. You don't F with another man's automobile and get away with it.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will definitly press charges. Hes lucky I didnt shoot him. She's going in the garage now. I got new valve stems put in so she is mobile. No word yet if they picked her up.

·
Administrator
745 Posts
If your car doesn't have a locking door over the gas cap, it might be a good idea to go buy a keyed cap.

·
Super Moderator
16,822 Posts
That is VERY true and I should have put a caveat that not all are as I described. Just 99.9999999999999999% of them are. (j/k) :D ;)

And it isn’t just women…. Don’t ask me what I think of the general population. :rofl: :D :zwall:
General population probably has about the same general ratio of phsycopathery/douchebagery between sexes, the difference from our perspective is that we're attracted to the women regardless :tongue::D

·
Registered
591 Posts
the way i see it your better off now, if she really loved you she would have excepted the fact that your a car guy.

dont give up your hobbies for ANY woman, if your not allowed to do what makes you happy and you lose your zest for life then it wont matter how much time you spend with them because you wont be the same.

sometimes it takes a while but you will know when you find a good one, im 23 and my gf is 33 but it works, when im working on my cars instead of complaining about not spending time with me she comes outside and asks if theres anything i need, hands me wrenches, and sometimes even breaks some bolts lose for me because her hands are so much smaller and easier to get to places mine cant lol

1 - 20 of 51 Posts