TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving in to my office this morning, I looked over my shoulder to the left and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang Cobra, with her face up next to the rear view mirror putting on her make-up.

I looked away for a few seconds, and when I looked back, there she was halfway over in my lane, still working on her eye liner.

It scared me so bad I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the Krispy Creme donut out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car with my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear and it fell into the cup of coffee I had between my legs. The hot coffee splashed and burned BIG BOB and the TWINS, ruined the phone and disconnected the important call I was making.

DAMN WOMEN DRIVERS!!!! :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
heh - not bad. ooh, i have another woman driver joke ... let me see if i can find it ...

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
gas pumper

I have that one on my computer. :uppoint:
I laughed my tushy off when I saw that one the first time.

·
Registered
658 Posts
JustinH said:
src=http://members.tccoa.com/justinh/ebay/driver.jpg>
I don't know wether to blame this on a woman driver or a Beamer driver.......Mabye both.

danman

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
danman said:
I don't know wether to blame this on a woman driver or a Beamer driver.......Mabye both.
Neither. I blame the gas station attendant. Beamer drivers don't pump their own gas, are you kidding?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
There was a woman who I guess was in some sort of hurry that was cutting people off left and right with a foot or two between cars, she didn't even check her blind spot. I was one of those people, I honked my horn, she didn't take much acknowedment of it. I passed her got in front of her (didn't cut her off) and slowed WAY down next to the 80 year old in the Caddilac which was going about 15 under the limit. She honked and flipped my off, I just waved back and gave her a big thumbs up, I hate ignorant drivers. That was my payback for cutting me off.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
heh... driving the big car im driving at this current time... in heavy traffic.. i just turn on my blinker and slowly make my way to the next lane and people just make room for me... no one in an integra wants to mess with a 95 caprice.... however.. what i hate is when people cut across lanes in heavy traffic on wet days.... that how i crashed my bird once.... and the driver of the car that cut across 3 lanes and stopped in two (mine and the turn lane) was a college chick... and since michigan laws suck, i wouldda gotten the ticket, and she said "dont worry about it, i already had a lot of dents and scratches on the bumper"..... i just wanted to hit her... and being the mileage and year and stuff on my car, the damages woulda reached "totaled" cause my car's value was $1500 in kbb. and when you need a new bumper, new headlight and headlight mounting panel, new cornering light, new fender and new hood........
and everytime someone rear ends me.. its a woman. my mom drives 6 inches fromt he car infront of her, even if its snowing and NO ONE else is on the road. she hit her own car in her own driveway with another one of her cars... a few dys later she backed into a lexus in a parking lot and left, she hit our neighbors car pulling into our driveway once. one time in line at tacobell, she was putting on her makeup and didnt realize the car was moving (i was looking down reading, so i didnt notice either) and hit the car in front of us.... i can go on and on.... but my rule is, she will not drive the tbird im going to get as soon as i find the right one to replace my dead '90. till then its fun time ina 95 caprice with a LT1 (which i hide the keys from my mom) -greg

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We all have horror stories about bad drivers. My worst one was two years ago.

We had had a winter storm and the roads were glazed ice and hard packed snow. I had taken one of my employees home at lunch time to jump his car because his battery was dead. On the way back to the shop I was crusing in the middle lane on the Interstate. Most of the area is elevated so it was VERY slick.

A car came up on me very fast in the inside lane. (I was running about 35 mph and I was sliding around a little bit). It turned out to be a lady in a Toyota Supra and by my guess she was running about 50 or so.

She was about a 1/4 mile ahead of me when she went into a sweeping left curve. As I rounded that curver about 15 seconds later ..... there she was, backed into the guardrail and blocking the inside two lanes of traffic. I just got past her but if I would have had my hand out of the window i would have been able to touch the hood of her car as I drove past.

I two guys behind me weren't as lucky. When it was all done, there were 9 cars and one truck involved ..................

I wanted to go back and slap her silly but I knew it wouldn't do any good. I did call the local PD and told them that I had witnessed it and told them that i would be available to tell the insurance companies what I saw if needed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts