1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Musta been on hella a comfy couch..

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
The fire department first removed the front door and then frame followed by the a front
window of the house but none of those was wide enough to accommodate her.

The ultimate indignity was her transportation on what looked to be a 12’ open trailer
for the trip to the hospital.

There are a whole host of jokes to be made but the after watching this thing unfold live
on TV (our stations here were obviously having a slow news night) I will pass on them.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
R U kidding me....?!

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I passed my condolences on to Joel friday afternoon over the loss of his mom. :(

·
midnight toker
1,497 Posts
i can't believe this actually happened, it sounds a little crap, but her skin actually grafted to the couch, man thats bad, this dude is definately going away for something.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
I passed my condolences on to Joel friday afternoon over the loss of his mom. :(
:uppoint:

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
That's pathetic. The guy should do time.
The guy appears to have severely stunted mental capacities (almost child like). It is truly tragic.
It is a failure of family, friends, neighbors and all involved. The authorities had
apparently been there in the past couple of years but to no avail.

But it’s not as tragic as the jokes in the previous posts.
Those jokes should cause intervention by the authorities.:D

and you have to remember this is florida after all.

·
midnight toker
1,497 Posts
if you didn't know before you know now... this is why it's germany or florida. and not germany or (fill in with random non florida state here).:D

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Damn, that blew the lid off of my retirement plans. I was planning on being a couch potato, but now I have changed my mind.

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
erie omnious voice

:: wweee annndd the cococococouch ...are one ::

kinda sick and twisted ...amazing what the body can do isn't it

·
Registered
946 Posts
"Removing her from the couch would be too painful, since her body was grafted to the fabric. After years of staying put, her skin had literally become one with the sofa and had to be surgically removed."

Is this even possible? :eek:

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Yeah, with no movement and enough weight and moisture (remember she didn't even get up to go to the bathroom) your skin will grow around the fabric.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
Yeah, with no movement and enough weight and moisture (remember she didn't even get up to go to the bathroom) your skin will grow around the fabric.
That's gross. :leftright

1 - 20 of 54 Posts