Newbie (Minimum Posts: 0)
1st Gear Poster (Minimum Posts: 25)
2nd Gear Poster (Minimum Posts: 60)
3rd Gear Poster (Minimum Posts: 120)
4th Gear Poster (Minimum Posts: 200)
5th Gear Poster (Minimum Posts: 350)
6th Gear Poster (Minimum Posts: 500)
Veteran Poster (Minimum Posts: 700)
Seasoned Veteran Poster (Minimum Posts: 850)
PostWhore (Minimum Posts: 1000)

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
In addition to the titles that ShadowDragon posted for you, you'll many other titles. Mine for example. Those you'll have to talk to J-Rob about. I was the only PostWhore until I changed to my current title last week.

<i>Edit: And i, obviously, can make those changes as well.
JT</i>

I thought I'd put you in there JT, sorry. :)

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
Sheepish.. lol!
And whats great about it, no one understands it but those of us who hang out in the chat. :)

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
can I be 'Koolbreeze'? :D

Hey Tank!
How's the football gig goin?

you broke anybody? :)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
i may have a $hitload of posts.. but i still consider myself a newbie.. i have soo much to learn. now that i have torn apart and a rebuilt a good portion the exterior, and complketely redid the interior, i just got driveline left... and i got special plans for that. once im dont with all of the that... ill be a newbie no longer. -greg

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Football's fine! We just finished our season last week at 12-0. I got rookie of the year and lead our league in sacks (23). Can't wait till spring practice. and I also can't wait till we get our super bowl rings. We won our "deep south super bowl" against the south atlanta eagles two weeks ago . Oh and by the way i gonna try to catch up with you guys in the chat room if thats aiight!

-TANK:zmonkey:

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
ISAXDQB said:
Football's fine! We just finished our season last week at 12-0. I got rookie of the year and lead our league in sacks (23). Can't wait till spring practice. and I also can't wait till we get our super bowl rings. We won our "deep south super bowl" against the south atlanta eagles two weeks ago . Oh and by the way i gonna try to catch up with you guys in the chat room if thats aiight!

-TANK:zmonkey:
Congrats man!
That's great.

and the chat room is plenty good. :)

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Everyone's welcome in the chat room, but don't be surprised if its a little weird in there from time to time...

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
glowing escape said:
i may have a $hitload of posts.. but i still consider myself a newbie.. i have soo much to learn. now that i have torn apart and a rebuilt a good portion the exterior, and complketely redid the interior, i just got driveline left... and i got special plans for that. once im dont with all of the that... ill be a newbie no longer. -greg
I may not have near as many posts as Glowing Escape, but I totally agree. I know I have more posts than ppl that know way way more amounts of info here than I do.

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Okay I know this is an old thread, but I was just looking at this stuff out of curiosity and saw that Aaron_T has almost 10,000 posts. HOW in the CRAP do you get that many? That's wild.
-Thomas

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Thomas said:
Okay I know this is an old thread, but I was just looking at this stuff out of curiosity and saw that Aaron_T has almost 10,000 posts. HOW in the CRAP do you get that many? That's wild.
-Thomas
Don't drink so early on a Monday...he's got 740 posts from the way I see it

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
I'm only a 3rd gear poster,however if you combine this forum, with the wierd forum we had last and combine that with the original forums....I'd be postwhore x2 oh well.

Earl

1 - 20 of 29 Posts