TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who's gonna be out there and what day ?? I know I'll be out there Saturday probably off and on during the day till they shut it down. Not sure yet if I'll be out there Sunday or not........don't know if I wanna be out there if it's 90 out !! LOL

Hope to see someone out there !!

·
Registered
746 Posts
I will definitely be out there! Im planning on heading out tonight when I get off work, then saturday morning a little bit before I head to the lions game, then back to the cruise after. Probably a little sunday too, I was hoping to have the car together but that doesnt look so good. Ill more than likely be out in the big blue silverado!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I will be out there Saturday in my Ranger. Lack of reliable parking is keeping the Bird at home.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
How was it for you guys? I went for the first time on Saturday. I prefer the smaller cruises myself.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I had fun. I ended up getting down there before and after the lions game. It was quite a blast in pontiac late last night.

·
Registered
987 Posts
As it often does, the weather got brutally hot on Saturday, but I try not to miss being at least a small part of the biggest cruise on the planet.

I actually went three times. The Sunday before, my wife and I cruised briefly with the Water Wonderland Thunderbird Club on the way to a dinner outing. Then Thursday night my son and I did one lap of the Northern portion of the route in about two hours. Saturday a friend and I went up early and did a lap through Royal Oak and Birmingham, then parked the '97 on a side street and walked for a few hours. Next year I need to get down to Ferndale and see all the OEM displays.

I added a 12" pusher fan in front of my condenser this past week, to improve A/C performance in the hot, slow traffic. Seemed to help quite a bit on Saturday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts