TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Im down for whatever. The cat might be done but not sure yet.

·
Registered
900 Posts
i am, but depends on when, this friday my car club is goin up there, i think we might be going every friday depending on gas, so if u guys pick a friday i could stop by but id be hangin with my club more, or if on another day id go if i had gas

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
IF you end up doing this on July 30th I may not be there since the Telegraph cruise in on the 29th. By July 14th im hoping to have my car up starting and ready to get tuned. Anytime after the 23 of July (and the 29 telegraph cruise) im open for whatever.

·
V6 Bird
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alright, well lets plan something for july 28th that is a friday? And what time of the day is good for you guys...i am good probaly after 4:30. We can all meet out there about 5:30? let me know your schdule, so we can plan this meet...also does anyone here know where stoney creek park is? we might be able to plan a park barbeque and stuff hang out take pics of the cars and just chill have some food have different people bring the food and we can also do that i am up for what ever ideas you guys have.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
to be honest man aint nobody gonna go for the 28th. Telegraph cruise is the 29th and I don't think people got the money for gas to meet up one day and go to a cruise the next day just my opinion.

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
im alwayes down for whatever but we got some cheap people that are crying over gas prices if you cant afford the gas and dont be modding cars im not talkin about you dennis anyways i wont be here on the 28th so good luck with the meet.

Jurgen

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Hey Jurgen we will have a meet when you get back to MI it will be You Me and the dude with the porsche. Just like old tymez. lol

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Im just playing Ron. Family comes first!!!!!

So I will rephrase that It will be Jurgen Ron the dude with the porsche and me.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
yeah I think that had alot to do with it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts