TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone headed out to Woodward this weekend? If so, what time, and where do you typically meet? Do you park and walk, or actually drive (idle)?

Kevin

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I will be out there but its not my event, so I have no idea where I will be.

·
Listening on 141.850 mHz!
829 Posts
I've been heading to Woodward Avenue almost every nice weekend since late April/early May. This is the one weekend I stay away.

·
Registered
987 Posts
KevinM and I took our cars out this morning. Started about 10 AM and had made one lap from 8 mile up to 15 mile and back by Noon. We stopped for lunch at Comos, walked through Mustang Alley, and called it a day around 2 PM.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I was out there in a friend's truck. I only seen one MN12 and it had drag tires on it. Otherwise, there wasn't too much out there for our cars but plenty of nice (and otherwise) rides out there.

·
829 Posts
My older friend with the Porsche 928 went out to Woodward Ave with a bunch of other Porsche guys from their Rennlist forum. He told me they got out there at 9 AM and it was already a parking lot, inching forward. They did one circuit and then left around 1 PM.

I didn't go out there at all.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MikeB and I were out there from about 10-12 cruising then stopped for some lunch and a look around Mustang Alley. It was a great experience and we saw a very broad mix of cars. I only saw 2 other MN12s, one was parked along Woodward and the other one appeared to be a stock just cruising. When we left there was a clean looking Mark VIII (white with chrome cobra wheels) parked in the lot that we were in. I believe the license plate was SVT Mark (or something similar).

Kevin

·
829 Posts
I think that might be someone local from the Lincolns of Distinction forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts