TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I'm back in the club lol. We just picked up a 97 MarkVIII LSC. Bone stock and very solid.

Red exterior and Tan interior.

I'll have pics for you guys soon.

Good to be back.

·
Super Moderator
9,145 Posts
It's about time. :D :tongue:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just simple stuff. Jmod, exhaust, intake, tune, tint etc. nothing outrageous lol. I already lowered the suspension a little. (it still has all 4 airbags) Moved the front brackets up and bingo bango she's lowered lol. Just maintenance and some small upgrades along the way. Found out last night it has HID's - that was a bonus.

·
̇
3,702 Posts
Welcome Back!

You could probably get rid of that Camaro in your sig, and have more $$$$ to mod your Mark VIII.. :tongue:

It looks like life is looking up for you these days..Still staying busy with work, and uh?

Congrats on the Mark VIII!..Subscribed for pics..

Rayo..

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol Rayo - I'm not going to get rid of the Camaro... That's the toy. The Mark will be a DD and only slightly modded. Pics will be coming soon I promise.

Luckily we are both working full time and are making good money now so yes life is looking up for us a bit. I'm grateful to my friends and family who believed in me and my wife and never gave up. God knows we didn't and hopefully never do.

·
Super Moderator
11,862 Posts
Great to hear TJ. :thumbsup:

Welcome back to the club!

Tell your wife I said hi! You guys need to find your way back to NC some day even if it's just to visit.

Sorry to see your Mom passed there in your sig. :(

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Ron and Kris says Hi.

Thanks for the welcome back. I'm sure we will find our way back up to visit since both her parents still live in Fayetteville. We might even come up in November for the annual meet. :zdunno:

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Welcome Back, TJ! You're not too far from me, only about 135 miles.

We have to get together some time! I'd love to see your Mark. Heck, I'd like to get mine back on the road!!! :D

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Rick!

You have been telling me we have to meet each other for the better part of 2 years lol. I said it before and I will say it again, you are welcome here anytime. If I find my way up your way I'll definitely let you know sir.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pics as promised. Didn't even have time to wax her yet lol. Been very busy with work and rebuilding the Camaro since they sold me the wrong heads and my cam ate the valve seals :( No worries though she will be back up and running tomorrow.

Hope you enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
11,862 Posts
Wow! Nice. It doesn't look like it needs wax that bad.

That paint's in great shape!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Nice rims, what brand are those?

·
̇
3,702 Posts
95LX4.6 said:
Pics as promised. Didn't even have time to wax her yet
Looks pretty clean to me..

The finish does look a little dull though.. :tongue:

I didn't realize it was an LSC..That's cool..

Has it been converted over to Coil Springs yet?

Rayo..

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
First of all... Thanks guys!

TM - it does look good in person but you can tell there is a hidden shine waiting lol.

96PRLBIRD - I really didn't pay any attention lol - I think they are ARE or something like that, glad you like them. I was wondering how they would be accepted or not.

Rayo - thanks! - it has not been converted yet, and until/unless something breaks it won't be lol. I like the fact that I can fine tune the suspension at will. I gave the car that stance and both the wife and I love it. Now if/when it breaks... yep it will be converted in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here are some pics of her all shiny and sitting next to my shiny beast :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts