TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to get my Tag renewed today. I tell the lady "also my car was in a wreck back in may, it was totaled out but I bought it back and rebuilt it. I need to get the right title".. she says "okay no problem let me pull up your vehicle report." she comes back and says "we show your car has never been in an accident. You got lucky." appearently the insurance company forgot about me after writing the check...Righteous! I have a Clean Title!!!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Stinkfist04 said:
So I went to get my Tag renewed today. I tell the lady "also my car was in a wreck back in may, it was totaled out but I bought it back and rebuilt it. I need to get the right title".. she says "okay no problem let me pull up your vehicle report." she comes back and says "we show your car has never been in an accident. You got lucky." appearently the insurance company forgot about me after writing the check...Righteous! I have a Clean Title!!!
Same thing happened to me. But the next time I had to get Tags it came up and I had to go thru the whole process. Insurace companies are sloooow!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts