2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Graduated with my masters today :zbeer:

Only fun classes from here on out :tongue:

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My undergrad was in mechanical engineering. I just completed my masters in product development which is another engineering degree but it also had elements of business and industrial design.

-Bryan

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Geez about time, you've been school as long as I've known you :tongue:

Congrats dude!
Thanks Matt, I feel like you've been looking for a job as long as I've known you :D

As for the bill, I didn't have to pay for all of my graduate studies but let's just say I will still be paying my student loans after my son has finished his college. He's just over a year old so I have a few payments to go...

-Bryan

·
Super Moderator
11,904 Posts
Geez about time, you've been school as long as I've known you :tongue:

Congrats dude!
Thanks Matt, I feel like you've been looking for a job as long as I've known you :D

As for the bill, I didn't have to pay for all of my graduate studies but let's just say I will still be paying my student loans after my son has finished his college. He's just over a year old so I have a few payments to go...

-Bryan
First off. Congrats Bryan! :zbeer:

Second. LOL Matt's been looking for a job as long as I've known him too. Last I heard he had some hair brained idea about moving out west or something. :zdunno: :tongue:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts

-Bryan
You're in that boat too, eh? I loathe the fact that I will be paying my student loans for just as long. But, if it matters any.....60 ways to get rid of student debt :D.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts