TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got the mark tinted tonight, looks so much better, matt b from over on lod did it for me, he's a pro tinter, www.pimpmytint.com if u guys r thinkin bout gettin it done go to him, he does good work and costs less than most shops, hes a good man, ill have pics tomorrow probly, im so happy :D

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
140, i think its 100 if u have an advertisement or coup, which i dont, but still not bad, i think im gonna call a tint shop today just to see how much i saved lol, ull get to see it first hand monday roger :D

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
prolly $20 saved.....

I know a detailing shop in Livonia who does my front windows for $50..... and I know the back three wouldn't be more than $100.

Big name places wanted $70 for my front windows.

It's all pretty close

·
Registered
293 Posts
Sounds about right for the price. I like the pic on his myspace, of the import with the Jap flag in the window.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I that that pic was photochopped!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
yeah I THOUGHT cut me some slack man 10 hour days and 4 hours a sleep is catching up to me.

That film just looked to bright and perfect!!!!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PICS!!!
i took some pics earlier today at work, car itself is dirty :( stupid rain last night

then i tried to get a bit artsy/fancy with the shots, these are the best of what i got

·
Super Moderator
12,067 Posts
Very Nice! I always liked the Mark VIII. I like the picture you took from under the railing. That's a great profile of the car.

What percent tint is that?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts