TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i feel it very necessary to post this.

I recently went to a doctor, found out i have a spinal problem, it's shapped like the letter S!!! (s as in snake)

my back hurts 24/7 (well the moments i am awake in that 24/7) so the doctor (female doctor) gave me some free pills to use to help the pain.

Well i recently got the flu, so i took a bunch of other stuff aswell. Well lets just say now i feel nothing...

and i'm now at work talking to people on the phone, WOOO

also.... I LOST MY SCREWDRIVER!!!! I NEED IT TO SCREW THINGS IN MY CAR BEFORE WORK IS OVER!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Yeah I believe it's Kyphosis? It can result from Scheuermann’s disease. I was diagnosed with it a few years back. Pain 24/7, and my spine is also an "S" shape based on my MRI's. But I don't take medicine at all. Just excercise, but I did try some pills, I forget the name? But yeah, also WOOOOO for those days. ;)

But without getting religious on here, I am a person of faith, and believe in healing. I believe with faith for that day, on the will of the one I serve above. Many powerful miracles have been seen in my family.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Yeah I believe it's Kyphosis? It can result from Scheuermann’s disease. I was diagnosed with it a few years back. Pain 24/7, and my spine is also an "S" shape based on my MRI's. But I don't take medicine at all. Just excercise, but I did try some pills, I forget the name? But yeah, also WOOOOO for those days. ;)

But without getting religious on here, I am a person of faith, and believe in healing. I believe with faith for that day, on the will of the one I serve above. Many powerful miracles have been seen in my family.
Dude I dislike the prescription pain pills too. They aren't good for you. Feel good at first but they don't heal ya. Its good that you've found another way to deal with it.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i totally agree. I'm not normally into drugs and pills and such, but somedays my back pretty much always hurts, and with the flu it makes it worse. And my job definatly doesn't help, so i said i'll give em a shot. And if you take some cold pills, expensive pills, and like other things... well...

MY CAR ATE THE SCREWDRIVER

also... very interesting day at work today... he he he,,,, ha ha ha.... mwahahaha

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey,
I got that too. It is good to know that I am not the only one who lives with this. Makes things difficult for me but the Chiropractor I started going to thinks she can help. I went to a couple of doctors a few years ago and all they told me was that it should stop hurting me when I get into my mid to late 20's. Well I am 25 and it still hurts like hell at times. So you may want to look into a Chiropractor, they might be able to help you.

Nick

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Hey,
I got that too. It is good to know that I am not the only one who lives with this. Makes things difficult for me but the Chiropractor I started going to thinks she can help. I went to a couple of doctors a few years ago and all they told me was that it should stop hurting me when I get into my mid to late 20's. Well I am 25 and it still hurts like hell at times. So you may want to look into a Chiropractor, they might be able to help you.

Nick
Me > chiropractor > 10 months > he gave up :D

Seriously, though 10 mo. of the same crap. And I'm actually glad to share this with fellow spine pain fellow tccoa'ers!! I thought I was alone...and those drugs could make me think also that my car ate my screwdriver. lol :wiggle:

oh and < 30, guess what, still hurts!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts