TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmm. Anyone else following this story? Supposedly the world ends today. Judgment day, dead will rise, damned will be left behind, or more likely nothing at all will happen just like every other day.

I was suprised to see no one else posting on the subject. What's everyone else's thoughts on this. Anyone else have a "world ending date" they believe to be true? Example 12-12-12, 12-21-12, 2-14-15, etc.?

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts
Yawn, just another hippie cult.

They should off themselves like Heavens Gate did in 1997.

·
Administrator
8,007 Posts
I just want to get the lawn mowed and the oil changed, then it can do what it wants! :D

Christ, it's been raining here for almost a week. The sun finally came out yesterday, I thought that may have been a sign! :uppoint: :boom: :rofl:

Joe

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Last night we had weird heat lightning here....I kept thinking "hmmmmmmmm" ..... nah...I remember when the world was going to end september 20-something of 1994....and then in 2000, of course...and then it was going to end on June 6th of 2006 and, etc. I'm headed out to the junk yard to see what I can score.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Yep worlds ending blah blah blah.
Exactly.... if it was REALLY ending there wouldnt be more dates that it might end other than today. It's just a bunch of uuber religious freaks that have nothing better to do with their time to try to get people to join their CULT!

Here's a bunch of failed Apocalypses........

http://www.history.com/news/2011/05/17/apocalypses-that-weren’t/?cmpid=Social_Facebook_Hith_05172011_3

Tomorrow WILL come, and everyone will still be here(unless they do us all a favor and off themselves).

If it does happen I say bring it on...... I'll be partying my ass off in hell :zdevil:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Better yet world is ending. Park thunderbirds at my house and fill the glove compartment money and the title. It will secure your place in the hereafter and you will be saved from the rapture, hollalouia(spelling)

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Bruins are on at 1:30, I'll have one then! :zbeer: Then maybe get a piece before 6:00! :rofl:

Joe
LOL Good plan Joe :D Hope that the end comes late, Looking forward to the All-Star race in Charlotte !

·
Super Moderator
10,396 Posts
Better yet world is ending. Park thunderbirds at my house and fill the glove compartment money and the title. It will secure your place in the hereafter and you will be saved from the rapture, hollalouia(spelling)
I asked my more religous friends yesterday at lunch: "If the rapture happens tomorrow, can I have all your stuff?"

Me personally, I'm waiting to the Zombie Apocalypse, or the Frost Giants; whichever way it goes. :) I'm hoping for the Valkyries, personally.

:D

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
pEOPLE will fall for anything if it looks convincing enough. Like the 20 chip(resistor) on ebay that claims huge gains.

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
I was suprised to see no one else posting on the subject. What's everyone else's thoughts on this. Anyone else have a "world ending date" they believe to be true? Example 12-12-12, 12-21-12, 2-14-15, etc.?
... yeah, just another pot smoker from Oakland.

I'll be waiting patiently for Call of Duty MW3 to come out .. 11/8/11 ;)

·
pendejo
430 Posts
Damn the 21st already I still haven't managed to secure a gun, canned food or drinking water, or an extention ladder... I guess my plan of staking out a rooftop and killing everything that moves from now until October 21st is going to be a total failure...

Wait 6:00pm what time zone? If I still have internet I'll try to warn the rest of you ;)

Love the pic TM... Ain't it the truth. lol

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
I've heard 6 pm in each time zone lol

Would be nice if the gullible all left the earth, but then they'd be right. Crap a paradox!!!
Wouldn't it be funny if millions died from a super flu they gave themselves in the form something helpful thinking it would help save them from the rapture. Ill be helping give that stuff away to "the needy". Or better yet just grind up the people into food for other people. Its only a buck on the value menu what a deal! :D

1 - 20 of 68 Posts