TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
did he just toss that thing up on there? i hope he did some major internal work to that thing before putting it through that pressure.........of being accepted by V8's all around the world! if not........KABOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
i do wish i had that setup on my V6 though!

·
lightweight
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You'd be suprised how much abuse stock internal can take on these v6s. I've seen turbos. pushing insane boost on stock internals and running fine consistantly you just have to have a good tune..

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Nativedetroiter said:
or how fast he blows it up. LOL.

Its a 3.8L not a 4.6L........ ALOT more tollerant to boost from the factory. Several V6 stangs pushing 12-14psi on stock engines which get abused quite abit, its ALL in the tune.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Ainline41 said:
i wanna see the hood on that, looks like he'll have some problems closing it, or im just retarded
Nope I was just thinking the same thing:D :D
3 days??:rolleyes: And he probably will blow it up in another 3:D :rofl: :rofl:

Diane

·
Pedal Faster
2,727 Posts
Starting with a decent engine doesn't hurt either. If you've got 6 billion miles on the stock motor and 5 psi of oil pressure at hot idle, it ain't gonna last long.

·
Premium Member
9,337 Posts
yeah pretty nice setup. I've got an m112 Ive been thinking about doing something with once Im done porting it. But anyway, people have done 450rwhp on stock internals with 14-15psi. I have confidence in the longevity of this roots setup.
-Thomas

·
Resident Line Creator
2,024 Posts
Why won't any of the videos work for me?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.