TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/881287247.html

haha i found my first thunderbird i ever had on craigslist and all i have to say is i new this guy wasnt all there when i sold it to him. i sold this car after someone smashed into the rear quarter. and seeing as i had already brought the thing back from the dead twice i didnt feel like replacing it. first he sais it has 400hp with the stock violin case (yea right:rolleyes:) also i sold the car to him with 80k on the engine 2 1/2 years ago so hes lien bout that too ( unless it hasnt moved once). not to mention the quarter is ghetto fixed and he wants 2500 for it. some people.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
if i can get him to sell it back to me for what i sold it to him for i might have to buy it, and replace the quarter skin. car has some sentimental value to me. it was my first car, i bought it from a junk yard with a salvadge title ( had been side swiped) i worked at a body shop at the time completly repaired the side ( the right way unlike his ghetto fix) drove it for about a year befour the head gasket blew, then replaced the engine, then drove it for about another year and a half befour i was parked and someone backed ito it and took off. ( come to think of it all those bad things happening mayb i shouldnt buy it back lol)... im sure in 3 months when hes gotten no phone calls he will drop that rediculous $2500 price tag. im peob gonna call him anyways just to see whare he thinks that extra 200hp comein from (hood pins 10 visual horspower;))

1 - 6 of 6 Posts