TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey Drnaline. Haven't seen you around the SCCoA lately. I have tried to email you several times but they always get returned. If you see this, post a response, the track is opening up soon in ABQ, so maybe we could do a little racin'. :D Do you plan on going to the 05 SC/XR7 shootout in Oklahoma?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darkside said:
Hey Drnaline. Haven't seen you around the SCCoA lately. I have tried to email you several times but they always get returned. If you see this, post a response, the track is opening up soon in ABQ, so maybe we could do a little racin'. :D Do you plan on going to the 05 SC/XR7 shootout in Oklahoma?
Heah, what sup! Yeah i go there once and a while and usually not for too long. Drnaline on MSN, YAhoo is the new address. Good to hear from you. I could put okla on the burner, when is it?
Keep in touch, You have an SC? I forget. I got a new design hat for a supercharger and couldn't think of any better to help test it? Think it should beat anything out there. Time will tell.
P.S. If you wanna know where I hang look in the politics forum.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Drnaline said:
Heah, what sup! Yeah i go there once and a while and usually not for too long. Drnaline on MSN, YAhoo is the new address. Good to hear from you. I could put okla on the burner, when is it?
Keep in touch, You have an SC? I forget. I got a new design hat for a supercharger and couldn't think of any better to help test it? Think it should beat anything out there. Time will tell.
P.S. If you wanna know where I hang look in the politics forum.
Hey, I have all kinds of stuff going on. I'm in the middle of all kinds of mods. Right now I'm in the process of doing: Ported heads with cam, ported intake manifold and plenums, 3.27 gears in the rear, ported 94 supercharger, 76mm MAF, 75mm TB, double intercooler, 255lph fuel pump, 93 gas tank, flowmaster exhaust, ported exhaust manifolds, deleted A/C, and 36#injectors. There might be a couple of things I forgot. Oh yeah, I have a 1991 SC 5-speed. :D This summer I will be painting it as well. The shootout is in Norman, Oklahoma, the 7th and 8th. It is about 560 miles from Albuquerque. Send me some pics of your new hat if you have any or let me know what is up your sleeve. My email is: [email protected] Talk to you later.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mn12xr7 said:
anyone in south nm, i'm right next to that border....in el paso...
There is a couple of birds down that way but I don't know if they frequent this board?

·
Registered
48 Posts
mn12xr7 said:
anyone in south nm, i'm right next to that border....in el paso...
Would you be interested in coming up to Albuquerque next time we have a meet? We usually meet at the dragstrip. If you would be, let me know and I'll contact you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.