TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i ended up smashing the front of my bird, so i'm swapping the motor/trans from it into another body.

i have for sale an entire running 94 3.8l, and 4r70w still attached. i'd like to see $150 OBO picked up for the whole thing (minus starter/alt/ps pump)

i also have the remains of the wrecked car. it may or may not roll by the time i get done harvesting. i'd like to see $250 OBO for the whole car (minus whatever parts i pull, and there will be no motor/trans in it).

all of this needs to be gone by 8/15/2010 or it will go to scrap. i'm not really interested in parting it out, but if you want something small/easy PM me.

here's a pic of the car to give you an idea:

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that particular console top is not for sale. its goin in the new car, BUT i think i have one i can sale. let me check on that.

i can get a pic of the alt harness. it's the stock harness for a 94 3.8L though.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Is that a blue interior? I need the pass side kick panel, the one where the computer is. Shipped to 48154.

EDIT.. Wait a minute, I already have some parts from this car. Sorry about your car. :(

·
Registered
146 Posts
alright jc no worries.. if you could get a pic of it and if its black il be interested. Do you have digital climate control?

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Would you be willing to pull the 'chin scoop' off the bottom of the front bumper? It's the flat black piece on the bottom side of the front bumper that pushes air up to the radiator. It's just held on with big silver body rivets.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is that a blue interior? I need the pass side kick panel, the one where the computer is. Shipped to 48154.

EDIT.. Wait a minute, I already have some parts from this car. Sorry about your car. :(
it is a dark blue interior. the kick panel is available if you want it. not sure what you mean?

alright jc no worries.. if you could get a pic of it and if its black il be interested. Do you have digital climate control?
i'll try and get a pic this afternoon. it's got the auto-climate controls.

pms replied.

Would you be willing to pull the 'chin scoop' off the bottom of the front bumper? It's the flat black piece on the bottom side of the front bumper that pushes air up to the radiator. It's just held on with big silver body rivets.
that piece is gone. it was dangling and dragging the ground when i bought it 4yrs ago. i just ripped it off.

just a heads up too, i won't get to pulling these things until after the engine is in the new car and running. hopefully within the week. i only can work on it after i get off.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
that particular console top is not for sale. its goin in the new car, BUT i think i have one i can sale. let me check on that.

i can get a pic of the alt harness. it's the stock harness for a 94 3.8L though.
I am looking for a harness for a 3G equipped car. The harness to the alternator should have 1 plugin with three wires going into it. The early 3.8 cars had two plugins going into the alternator.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
correct. 1 plug with 3 wires, and a single plug right beside it with 1 wire.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i wont be able to get a pic until this evening, and it wont be up on here until tomorrow. not sure how (or how much) to ship to canada? usps? how about $5 plus whatever to ship?

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the original blue seats hit the dumpster a while back. and i'm not interested in shipping large items.

fwiw: the black seats/carpet that are in the wrecked car are getting swapped to the new car. there will be a pretty good set of grey cloth seats available (front/rear) and carpet.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Here is a pic to help you..

. I broke mine while removing my computer.

it is a dark blue interior. the kick panel is available if you want it. not sure what you mean?

i'll try and get a pic this afternoon. it's got the auto-climate controls.

pms replied.

that piece is gone. it was dangling and dragging the ground when i bought it 4yrs ago. i just ripped it off.

just a heads up too, i won't get to pulling these things until after the engine is in the new car and running. hopefully within the week. i only can work on it after i get off.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol. i know what a kick panel is. i don't know what you mean by this:

let me check the condition of it, and grab a pic.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I bought a bunch of stuff from you last time you were parting a car out.. I think I got at least a blue side seat trim from you, maybe a 1997 console top.. There might be more

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ahh. fwiw, i do have a good set of blue seat trims too. i have a lot of crap :(

pics of requested items will be up tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts