TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of 16" wheels to use as winter rims, so I'm hoping some one local has a set. I would prefer Cougar 7 spokes or 96-97 sports but am open to other styles. If they have good tires that would be even better.

Let me know what you have and what you would want for them. We can do cash or trade for parts.

Thanks,
Bryan

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
I have a number of 16 inch wheels, SHO slicers 16x6, SC early 16x7, aftermarket...

Give me a call when I'm home and I'll give you a up to the minute report.

I've also got an extra set of FRPP Cobra R's 17x7, but they're a bit more pricey.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a number of 16 inch wheels, SHO slicers 16x6, SC early 16x7, aftermarket...

Give me a call when I'm home and I'll give you a up to the minute report.

I've also got an extra set of FRPP Cobra R's 17x7, but they're a bit more pricey.
Chris - I'll give you a call in the next day or two.

Matt - Are you going to pull them for me? :tongue:

I am pretty busy up through Thanksgiving since I'll probably be in China for a couple weeks. One weekend will also be needed to road trip the "beater" back from Texas.

-Bryan

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
16"

I have four good snow tires on 16" Mercury Sable wheels......don't fit since I added the 13" front Racing brakes......$80.00 and all four are yours.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have four good snow tires on 16" Mercury Sable wheels......don't fit since I added the 13" front Racing brakes......$80.00 and all four are yours.
Ron- That sounds like the type of deal I am looking for. Let me know when you might be around for me to stop by for a look.

Thanks,
Bryan

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
I'm just looking for an excuse to go back and pull the diff :tongue:
I'm softening on my interest in the IRS cradle. Would like to have one to look at, at the very least.

LMK when you haeding back thur and we'll see about giving you a ride.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
16"

I'll be at home Brian......blowing off work this weekend.......

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll be at home Brian......blowing off work this weekend.......
Ron- PM me with your number. I'll give you a call before coming by. It will probably be in the afternoon Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
16"

Hi Brian...message sent with cell #

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whoa look who's alive.

It's in Arlington at my sister-in-law's house. I'm leaning towards shipping it now since it doesn't save me much cash to fly down and drive it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts