TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This probably a long shot but I'm looking for front floor pan section (between the firewall and the rear seat hump) that is rust free or mostly rust free. See #5 in the attached image for a general idea. I live on the east coast of Canada so basically everything MN-12 related has either been dissolved to rust or crushed by now. Anything from a Cougar or a Mark VIII will work as well. The tunnel section is alright in my car so if it's just the floor sections available then that is probably fine as well. I'm in North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada fwiw for shipping info. If you know of any available in salvage yards that can remove it and ship please let me know as well. Ideally I am trying to avoid having to remake this from scratch if at all possible. Thanks. -jeff

·
Registered
1991 Mercury Cougar LS 5.0 in restoration
743 Posts
Driver, or passenger side? I'm not sure when my car will be getting into the body shop, but I think I only need a portion of the passenger side floor pan of my parts car. I may be able to salvage the driver side for you, but I won't know for a while.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Driver, or passenger side? I'm not sure when my car will be getting into the body shop, but I think I only need a portion of the passenger side floor pan of my parts car. I may be able to salvage the driver side for you, but I won't know for a while.
Thanks. I'm still trying to come up with a plan and source some parts close to home. I'll have a better idea when I finish scraping the sound deadener off the floor. There is rot on both sides.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts