TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally figured out why my MarkVIII was cutting out randomly, turns out the FPDM is no good. If anyone is parting out a 97/98 MarkVIII, let me know how much shipped to 07724. Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
276 Posts
The junk yard by me has a 97 mark 8. If you tell me where it is located I can go see if it has it if no one else has one,

·
Super Moderator
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Riddick, it is located in the trunk, on the right hand side right by the hinge, behind the carpet. I can snap a pic of where it is tomorrow for you. Thanks.

S4Gunn, different car, this is one of my street cars. The lemons cougar was having a fuel starvation issue. I'm still debating how to solve that, but I do have an external fuel pump, so I am thinking of running 2 pumps with pickups on either side of the tank and T them together on the pressure side.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
There is a 98 mark here to part out I can see if this part is still there. How much do you wnat for it.

·
Super Moderator
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I would like to get it for as cheap as possible, but there's one on ebay for $80 shipped, so that would be the upper end of the range.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Well if you want me to get you one I can get it tomorrow. I just want to know that you will get it from me if I go get it from the yard so I'm not wasting my time.

·
Super Moderator
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you can get one tomorrow for less than the $80 it goes for on ebay, then I'll definitely take it. Thanks.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Yep I have one part number

FPDM

f7LF-9D372-AA

hows 30 shipped?

Any other 98 items you need since I have nearly a whole car here?

·
Super Moderator
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Splattered, $30 shipped sounds great. Just need your email address again and I'll paypal you the money right away. I don't think I need anything else, unless by some chance the driver's seat plastic side trim is intact on that car?

Riddick, thanks for the offer, but since splattered already has one, I'll go with that.

·
Registered
276 Posts
No problem

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've got a spare, if Splattered doesn't come through.
Not to jump in but I need 1!!!! I just replaced fuel pump only to discover this lil part in the trunk is fried I popped it open and sure enough there is a fried spot on the board so If u still have a fpdm and it will work for my 97 mark8 lsc then please hit me back with price [email protected] thanks rick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts