TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a real reason that Roush racing cannot put more than one driver in the top ten?????

I dont know what he has done to the teams motors{ ie Mark Martin, Matt Kenseth} Last year they were dominating.....this year it feels like all they do is struggle.........I didnt see todays race ,but this is getting out of hand.

Sorry.........im done now..... ill step down :zsoapbox:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Yeah, you've got me confused.

In any case, everytime Jack tries to own more than 4 cars, they start running worse. Therefore, I believe Jack needs to realize his limit is 4 cars. Then, he just either needs to quit bringing up talent that he isn't going to be able to utilize himself or, big gulp, bring guys like Busch and Biffle along to the point they belong in Cup and let another owner have them. Big gulp because when that happens, the drivers end up in those bow tie things :(

·
Don't call me a Newbie
397 Posts
It seems that on the rare occasions that they put Mark Martin in a strong car this season, he gets collected up in some calamity and then has to limp around waiting for the race to finish. Pretty discouraging...can't imagine how much it must frustrate Mark.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts