TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went on ticketmaster to buy 4 tickets to keith urban on august 11. tickets are $35 $45, and $55. they went on sale today at 10 am. at 10:02, there are no tickets available for 4. called ticketmaster as well to try that way...same result. funny how there are tickets on ebay though. $400 for 4 tickets.....how the f*** is that not scalping??!! :mad:

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Welcome to America, now remind me which boat it is you just got off of again?

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Southpaw said:
lmao

nothing beats the sox ticketing agency....

You wait in the virtual waiting room for a chance to buy tickets.....you get in and pick your game....then you attempt to buy 2 tix...says they are sold out for 2 together, so you pick 1 ticket....then says none available..

Igf thats the case, why let me in the dam n room to pick that game......

Sorry Jon

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Southpaw said:
Now, now be nice lol.:D

These people do this, because they know stupid people will buy them just to go. So just don't fall into that trap. I am sorry that you didn't get your tickets though.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
DMcBrideBoston said:
lmao

nothing beats the sox ticketing agency....

You wait in the virtual waiting room for a chance to buy tickets.....you get in and pick your game....then you attempt to buy 2 tix...says they are sold out for 2 together, so you pick 1 ticket....then says none available..
Yes David, but not all of us would wait 6 HOURS in that virtual waiting room either!! :rofl:

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i wont pay that much. they can pawn them off to some other sucker! ill watch craigslist when it gets close for someone who suddenly cant make it.

·
Banned
538 Posts
www.stubbhub.com :) I bought my mother tickets to The Fray 3 days before the show

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts