TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody i just want to know if im the only one who likes my car. i mean you guys hate those "ricers" im really into that. so just wondering, tell me wut ya think. :confused: well as soon as i find out how to put the pic up ill do it

·
Registered
513 Posts
Well, as soon as you post the picture.....
we will tell you how much we like it. :confused:

·
Registered
974 Posts
well it's hard to tell you what we think without a pic or even a description.....

·
Registered
824 Posts
from the sounds of it..he likes the rice burner style.... and I'm assuming his Thunderbird is 'riced'?

Why do I fear what I might see..?

·
Raoul Duke
1,747 Posts
Your username would lead us to think otherwise...

·
Registered
598 Posts
Well let's see what we know...
It's a 93 T-Bird :thumbsup:
With a 3.8 N/A :(
From a guy with the username Ricerbird :rolleyes:
Who is quoted as saying "you guys hate those "ricers" im really into that" :zbash:

But really, who has the "This Thread is Worthless Without Pics" faces?

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
TCCoA Member pages
Create an account, upload pictures, post them here. Seems easy enough. You could always describe the vehicle in question.

Man-servant Hecubus, prepare the flame suit for this young newb...

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok ok well the members page isnt working right now or else i would but i got one pic on there

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Yep, thats a RicerBird! :D

·
Registered
698 Posts
dubbeya-teee-eff mates? Note to self, if I ever end up in Decatur and see said car, to point and laugh hillariously.

Wiz

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
hmmmm, it's riced out but not as much as I thought it would be. Shame it probably only turns 18's in the 1/4 mile. Riced out cars can usually at least turn out 17's.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I don't like the stripes at all......I wanna scream everytime I see a car driving down the street with stripes, it's just played out and very rarely does it ever look good.

Other than that...I like it! :D Good job buddy!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
It does qualify as rice, However I have seen worse before. All I say is it's not my perticular taste, but whatever floats your boat.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.