TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
No kidding. I wanna get this one:

Just for the fact I'm SICK of seeing all the OCC and West Coast chopper shirts.

Some other favorites:

And just to show my geekness:

We sat around that site one night looking around and laughing our @$$es off.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
i have a few tshirts from there. my "jesus did it for the chicks" shirt got destroyed in the washer..could that be a sign? :D i still have a few others that are holding up though.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
He he. I'd post my link so if you buy stuff I get credit, but I don't wanna be like ljbryant22. I have morals, and stuff. Ya...

I like that last one. Most old people couldn't read it and complain about it. :D Main reason I wouldn't buy those shirts. Now I just gotta find my shirts like "I'm easy to get along with, once you learn to bow to me." and Homer in his underwear eating a donut and dancing around. :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have medium pimping, east coast lawnmowers... the Bush one that says "Bet you'll vote this time hippie" (didn't work) and the high school shooting tour (I was at Columbine for the shootings... so people tend to start sh!t with me till I shoot that fact back... then they feel like a$$ for talking smack at me).

Oh, and my girl has talk nerdy to me...

Classy place... can't wait till I have kids.

Anyone see the jet promo they have going? Pretty cool response to that story about the woman being kicked off a flight for wearing a shirt like that.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Hehe, I like the Santa's Naughty List, but have nowhere to wear it. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts