TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
never fully understood that if ones for toqrue and or if ones for hp, if your gona be smart when someone ask for help then i think your the one that needs to go back to kindegarten in the i need to learn to grow up class not everyone is born with a wrench in their hand and a grease rag hanging in the back of their diaper,so id appreciate an answer not a smart a$$ comment

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
in his defense i highly doubt t was meant as a smarta$$ comment, he was just playing around with you.

if you use the search button i think you will find the info you are looking for. in general i believe it helps to equalize the pressure in each pipe and also help scavenging exhaust from the engine. Google searches help a well to give you a general idea.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
That is some interesting reads.

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
never fully understood that if ones for toqrue and or if ones for hp, if your gona be smart when someone ask for help then i think your the one that needs to go back to kindegarten in the i need to learn to grow up class not everyone is born with a wrench in their hand and a grease rag hanging in the back of their diaper,so id appreciate an answer not a smart a$$ comment

:D:D:D

-Maic

·
Registered
875 Posts
Holy crap Maic, ya got that poor van loaded heavy enuff? Lol

·
Registered
7,062 Posts

That's it right there buddy!

I have a picture of the back of my boys head, about 2 working on the tires on his little car.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
we need one of a kid holding up a turbo while having 3 others next to him to help out our friend out with his quad turbo

·
Registered
6,220 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ive been reading i have the straight pipe right now,i think im going to go with the h pipe

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
On the sc. I have an X-pipe muffler.

A bit different.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts