TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the 96-96 xennon body kits will fit a 94 because i have seen it done. Secondly the spoiler 5475 does that fit both years or is their a difference in the two years because the spoiler is the part i really am looking for.
Thanks

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
The spoiler should fit since there wasn't a change in the sheet metal (to my knowledge at least) between 94-95 and 96-97.

The body kit may be different because of the cladding that the 96-97 birds have.

·
Registered
235 Posts
At least I know the front airdame will fit, check out Victor conde's 89 SC in the "readers rides" he instaled the 96-97 xenon air dame & says he didnt have to do any mods to it.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
colbster said:
Does anyone know if the 96-96 xennon body kits will fit a 94 because i have seen it done.
If you have seen it done, then evidently it fits. Why are you asking?

-Joel

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
I think he's looking for a solid answer. Is it a direct fit or does it need to be made to fit with some creative body work and custom trimming...

btw it's xenon.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
well the lines may be diff.... and may not look like it supposed to but i dont think it will look THAT bad. the frot bumper for the 96/7 will prob have more oval roundish lines where the 94/5 may have more straight edges cuz of the hood and bumpers...

just a thought...goodluck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts