TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Xenon Body Kit in very good condition with ONLY minor scrapes on the front bumper underside. Otherwise as good as new. This piece was bought used and the original owner told me it was only installed for 1 month. The kit is at my Body Shop and I will be restoring the front piece to good-as-new condition and priming all pieces in kit for repainting.

I can ship it to lower 48. Shipping cost will be $75. 4-piece kit primed asking price is $325 + shipping. It can also be painted at my Body Shop any color requested. I will ask the manager the cost for painting and have a price for it next week.

Here is what the kit looks like installed. I will have actual images of the kit posted tomorrow.

Fits 1996, 1997 Thunderbird / Cougar.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Let me add... I am discounting this body kit to any member with 400+ posts. As a new member to the forum its my way of thanking the top posters for the help they give other TBird/Cougar owners. $275 + shipping for members with 400+ posts.

·
Banned
198 Posts
where in north nj are you

need zip # and how do you get the post # ???:confused:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
That is members with 400 or more posts at TCCOA. The zip doesn't matter because the shipping rate is flat anywhere in lower 48 states, but zip is 07675 anyway.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Picture of the Xenon Body Kit for sale.

There are two areas on the rear bumper that have some damage that I only just noticed. One of the exhaust cutouts was melted, it looks like a rough patch inside the cutout above where the exhaust pipe sticks out. In one corner of the rear bumper there is an area that should be rounded, but at some point was sanded flat- it is on the underside of the bumper, left side and is visible in pic #3.

·
Registered
433 Posts
is separating it out of the question? im interested in the front, painted.

·
Banned
198 Posts
does it have the mouthing hardware ??

also need address and phone # to map quest you :confused:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
also need address and phone # to map quest you :confused:
The mounting hardware is just 3M double sided tape and a few screws. You can get all of that in any hardware store. I was going to put it on, but just got busy with other projects.

Address is David Hooper Place, Westwood, NJ 07675. Mike- 201-753-0005.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Ah ****..... had I seen the price this morning before it was sold it would have been going on mine and I could have picked it up.

If the buyer backs out let me know!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts