TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If someone is dead serious about wanting this I can get it, they don't run that much. If ANYONE asks me how much for it(they are considered a tire kicker by default) or how much to ship it(i.e. ITS NOT EXPENSIVE TO BUY AND NOT TOO HEAVY TO SHIP) they aren't seriously wanting it and aren't going to be getting it. I can only give a true bill after I buy it and box it if you can't handle that fact then I am sorry you are out of luck.

But if any serious people are interested it gonna need a repaint and minor repair but I saw no major damage other than the awful paint and hack job screws holding on the car.

Let me know...

The whole body kit is on the car but I can't vouch for anything other than the front chin being good but the back bumper looked alright and the car may be resting on the skirts but with a well placed jack you can get them off although they looked kinda ratty cause of the hack job putting the kit on.

·
Registered
454 Posts
If front and rear are GOOD, like no huge cracks (minor bondo, could care less if it comes hot pink) and the mounting holes arnt blown to hell i could drop 200 area for it, im just telling you my budget. Shipping would be to florida so just let me know if 200 works.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Now With Pics

I have pics now of the junkyard set. I'll be hit this yard up again for an SC bumper next week for my car so if anyone wants any one of these pieces let me know. The back bumper has a crack in it that can be repaired front chin looks like it has no damage just horrible peeling paint. In fact the whole kit is peeling paint. One side skirt is pretty much shot the other isn't that bad or that great. Id just pull the front and rear pieces if anyone is interested, last time I pulled a front chin I sold it for 45 dollars so I guess double that for a guesstimate before shipping.

the only crack I could find in either the front or rear clips, lts repairable with a plastic welder.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts