TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new kit that has never been installed. It is out of the box and does not include mounting tape but I only want 175 for it. If your interested, my brother is traveling this weekend from oklahoma to NJ with a stop in cincinatti and a couple other places. Maybe he could meet on the road or something.

Luke

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would if you want to spend the 100 bucks or so to ship it. It comes with the front bumper piece, back bumper piece and both side skirts.

·
Registered
483 Posts
dang it....nothing like this ever comes my way up here.:(

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you know what route he's taking? I'm seriously interested if he's coming anywhere near me. (Interstate 70, 68, or 81 really)
I don't think he is going through WV but let me ask him in the morning. If he is I will ask him to take it and we will see what we can do.

Luke

·
Registered
893 Posts
If that doesn't work out, I'm interested for my GF's bird. I'll have to talk to her in the morning when she's actually awake, but she's been wanting me to put either the xenon or SC kit on her car. Although I'm not sure if she would have the money right now, and if she doesn't, when she could get it.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Still take the rear bumper part if ya wanna split it up.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm still waiting to see if a couple people want it in NJ. I will get back to you guys soon.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I'd LOVE to have it but after watching the wife pull out of the driveway with my car, there's no way in hell I could have a body kit on the car. It would get ripped off the first time I pull out. Hell I'm not even sure if I could lower the car successfully without scraping coming in/out of my driveway. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Guys, I hope I'm not out of order in posting that Luke & I have made a firm deal for me to purchase the kit that his brother has posetion of at current-Luke says his brother will be coming to my area of Florida in about a month so I'll pick it up then.-Rick

1 - 20 of 22 Posts