TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On andysautosport.com, the body kit they have for the 94-95 thunderbird, what is the "Rear Valance"? Since it says "rear" on it, I figure it would be the thing on the rear of the car that the exaust tips stick out of, but it shows me a picture of the front of the car. Why? And what is the "Front Air Damn"? From the picture I can tell no differnce between the front of that thunderbird and the front of my stock thunderbird. All help is appreaciated.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The pictures of the body kit you showed is the andys auto sport kit. The one I am referring to is the Xenon kit. On the picture for the "Rear Valance" it shows the front of the car. Is that just a screw up on the website? And with the "Specify v6 or v8", does that have to do with a single or dual exaust, is that why it asks that? And the "Front air damn" picture, of the front of the thunderbird, looks the EXACT same as my stock thunderbird. The reason i'm asking is because I am looking around for a body kit to buy, and have heard this is the one to get.

·
Registered
253 Posts
JR is right, maybe the website has it backward. Here is a link for somemore kits and a little discussion about them GFX ...also, the Search button will give you a lot of threads related to GFX. If the other thread doesn't answer your questions or help, try the search.

Dave

·
Registered
121 Posts
i got something i am looking for the front air dam to put on my car i was wondering if this Xenon front air dam will fit to my car and if not what do i have to do to get it to fit i know i am goin to cut the hood to make it fit there but what about the bolt will they bolt in the same place as mine or is a 94 bumper different bolting on need some help with this

1 - 6 of 6 Posts