TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya I bought my car with the full xenon ground effects kit, and it had two bad cracks in the bumper. Now I took it to some shops and they all want around $300 just to fix these cracks in the rear bumper....I just wanted to know how much it would be if i just bought a new rear bumper, also where can I get just the rear bumper. heres some pics of the crack, they dont look so bad in the pics but they are pretty bad ip close....

TOny

·
Registered
710 Posts
just my own personal opinion but you have to remember... what is it going to cost you for a new peice and then having it PAINTED? just add up that cost and compare it to 300 bucks... it's up to u. I don't know how much just the rear bumper is.... look around i guess.

·
Registered
529 Posts
how did you crack it??

is that a real xenon or a factory wannabe made of fiberglass??

·
Registered
970 Posts
nope, it looks like the Xenon kit to me. eurithane craks all the time. I have seen probably more than 15 of the 96-98 cobra front bumpers cracked on the lower portion right in half.

Spend the 300 to get it fixed, you'll spend over 1.000 for a new one and getting it painted right.

Car looks sweet though!
-danimal

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i found someone to fix and paint my car for real cheep. the guys who used to live on my street known me since i was a lil sprout. anyway he told me he'll fix and paint the car (fix the crack,take the 4 dents out and paint it) for $350. So i guess thats a good figure well thanks latas

TOny

·
Registered
249 Posts
Doesn't xenon have some king of warranty

(*) (*)
L
_____

1 - 6 of 6 Posts