TCCoA Forums banner

Xenon Body Kit

780 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  "show" 
#1 ·
Ok, ive had the bodykit for a few years now, for a while i kept the rear ground effects off cause i accidentally got the V6 one and had only one cut out. Last year i cut the other hole out, sanded it and re-painted it. Put it back on with the screws and doublesided tape, but on the sides its begining to sag down, where the tape has worn. Im going to be taking it off when it gets warmer so i can take the tape off and clean it up a bit. Is there anything else i can use besides the double sided tape to hold the kit up on the sides, there are no places to pop screws in and ive run out of ideas to keep it from sagging and looking like a chop job. the front and sides are perfect just having problems with the rear.

#2 ·
use the same stuff that they use to holed windows in that is what my body shop did to put mine on. they never used the two way tape.

#3 ·
ok what exacly will i be looking for to hold the back gfx up along with the screws is it a tape? what kind of adhesive is it? need to know it should be warming up soon and i wanna take care of it

#4 ·
i did not use the two way tape that it came with. i used the same stuff that is used to hold the windshields in. and the screws

#5 ·
i know that much you stated that before, do you know what kind of adheisive it was? like a glue? i can prolly find it at autozone right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.