TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that has purchased these for the '95 LX, and had them installed by a shop, painted and all, would you mind telling me what kind of price I'm looking at?

Thanks,
KANGEL

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
i thought they were a new bulb by general electric until i read it, then i was like oh, no one would have to go to a shop to change their headlight bulbs unless you drove a 2000 pontiac grand am =(

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
KANGEL said:
Anyone that has purchased these for the '95 LX, and had them installed by a shop, painted and all, would you mind telling me what kind of price I'm looking at?

Thanks,
KANGEL
GFX $700-850, paint and prep time $200ish, install probably another $50-100. Body kits aren't as "slap on and you're good"-esque as the mfr's would like to have you think, so just find a shop that's had some practice doing installs. If you got a good deal and found a good shop, I'd say around a grand

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I found a shop that has done alot of these in there time. They been around since 1960. He priced me $860 and that includes painting and spoiler mount plus replacing my left side lower hinge on my door. Going for it!
Thanks guys, wanted to see if he was close.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yeah thought I'd throw this in, recieved my Bullit 18" wheels today...sweet they are. I guess it's been a really nice day for me. Can't wait to get them on.
Next mod will be springs and shocks. Down she goes 1 1/2".

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Damn dude, that sounds like a pretty sweet deal. Go for it :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts