TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to get the ground effects for my 97 bird. the only problem i have with it is what would be my ground clearance. A lot of the places i go to around me some of them have a little steep incline. But I like the look that they give to the car. And if anyone has them what was the cost with paint? They come ready for paint with minor sanding. But I want to get ground effects before the end of summer. Thanks in advance.

Andrew Z

·
Registered
148 Posts
hey what part of chicago you live in??? i got a 93 bird with the xenon kit, not problems with scraping or anything yet, but im also at stock height still, usually if you take it slow up inclines, and at an angle you should be ok, but its good to see some1 else thats about my age out in chicagoland area with a tbird!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh man, i live in the NW Suburbs round woodfield. did you buy your car with the xenon kit or did you get it done after you got the car? It would be cool to meet up, i want to see what it looks like up close. even though its not the same as the 96-97 kit.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
usually if you take it slow up inclines, and at an angle you should be ok
i have a xenon kit on my 95.i used to scrap but now with the exploder motor in i dont think ill have to worry.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have a kit for a 97, still in the box if you want to buy it....i was going to put it on but since the storm the roads are way too bad for me to put them on, and God knows when theyre going to fix the roads....Plus I drove in New Orleans too much and those roads do a number on my car as it is....e-mail me if you want the set I have...

Tiff

·
Registered
148 Posts
mngsserder911 said:
oh man, i live in the NW Suburbs round woodfield. did you buy your car with the xenon kit or did you get it done after you got the car? It would be cool to meet up, i want to see what it looks like up close. even though its not the same as the 96-97 kit.
ya i bought the car with the kit on it already, and i still dont have it painted, but ya i live over in orland park,il. but as of now i dont kno what ill be doing with the bird

1 - 8 of 8 Posts